Monday, October 15, 2007

Odds & Kitchen Ends



I made popovers on Saturday. They sucked, hard as rocks. Piss.


But enough about that. Let me share with you some fridge art...



(Notice Blog's namesake...Mainsheet; some part of a sailboat, under Jib sheet).






Ten bucks if you can guess who's in above pic. (OK, I most likely won't give you the money, but you'd be a hero in the punk rock world.)


And then there's da' shoes. I have a love/hate relationship with these babies. They come to the surface this time of year. Someone the other night told me I looked like I just got off a plane from Europe. You know I loved that.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

guess you got those shoes after i left. i do like them. what's the hate part?

the photo? uh...i'll just say blondie, stab in the dark.

so that's where you got the name Mainesheet. nice one.

miss you babe.