Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bday wishes

This past weekend, my mom, sister and niece came all the way to good ol' Port city to help me celebrate the coming of another year. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of our adventures to share, yet...
However, the following took place tonight on the back deck of one of my favorite local watering holes, The Portland Lobster Co. Where, under the gleam of a waxing Autumnal moon and countless strings of plastic lobsters (??), the crowd was serenaded with some classic bluegrass tunes by the band, "The Potato Pickers"(and I was even sung Happy Birthday!).



Sarah, one of my roommates, is the gal with the sweet red dress playing the fiddle...



in her sweet new cowgirl boots.



And this is me, enjoying the music and a lobster dinner courtesy of my other roommate, Jacques, who refused to let me take his picture.



and THIS big sloppy smooch goes out to my "peeps" for all the goodies (see one of many, below), fun times and well wishes. OX


1 comment:

madder said...

hey - you had a party without me? how dare you.