Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sweet Hey-Suess and more


Some interesting sights along the way... top most photo is a "goose barn, " which was very cute. There was loads of snow covered geese outside (a "gaggle" you might say.) The owner of the house, I presume, was pulling 3 goats in an attempt to move their location, but they weren't havin' it. Photo below that, well, it's an old time camper, what can I say?


Well, my weary wagon FINALLY got herself an inspection sticker. With the help of a little duct tape, a sweet (and forgiving) mechanic way the hell out in Hollis, and perhaps the presence of "Our lady of Guadalupe," ( a "dark-skinned virgin," as she's called, on an air freshener I bought at an auto parts store just before inspection and swung proudly from my rear view mirror) ol' Libby-poo is legal 'til August. Sweet is right.

2 comments:

madder said...

Congrats!

Wendy said...

Yesterday, my boss was telling me about an old time camper (60's era)she restored. She has absolutely not use for it, and loves it so much she won't take it out so it won't get messed up. I thought of you. Figured you'd probably salivate over it.