Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Monster Mash

These shots were taken last night at my friends Halloween party.

OK, I know above pic is kind of creepy, but it does capture the essence of dear ol' Denny's costume. He was a white trash character of sorts, complete w/ rotting red neck teeth, a BBQ sauce stained tank top two sizes too small and a bleached blonde mullet (see photo).


This is Jake (old roommie), me, and, a former co-worker of ours at the call center, Nic. Jake was a college student in sunglasses, I was a socialite from the 20's, and Nic was a Melancholy newcomer from Eastern Europe. (Note; I am the only one dressed up).

This is Denny's co-worker Reagan (sp?). Love the Maude look.

This shot was taken mid-dance party. The sea goddess in fore front is Alex, the hostess and Denny's better half.

3 comments:

Voom Voom Veda said...

Mash on Coco....looks like you had a festive Halloween.

We hung out at our house and gave out candy, a different turn from our usual parade going.....

Milo was a dragon, he says, RRRROARRRR!!!

Still waiting for the bambino to arrive. Miss you as always, buttercup....nice costume by the way....

Dennis said...

What do you mean my better half?

Catherine said...

I meant OTHER half...