Thursday, November 15, 2007

Back hall antics


OK, no one under 18, or my Mom, can view above photo. Thought this was kinda funny. When cleaning out my back hall, I noticed this little dude taking a whiz in my candle. (I got that "piece of art" for my nieces on a trip to Brazil a few years back, only to realize upon returning home, this glass bottle-turned papier mache menace, is anatomical correct! Oops.) Needless to see, there he sits (or stands) pissing on my property.

*Other happenings and goings-on, on that same day, in that same place...


I added a string to an unreachable chain on a hanging lamp...


I dusted...

I also straightened out an infinity annoying, very small closet where I squirrel any and all of my excess crap. But it's still not worthy of a photo...

*I think I need to get out more.

No comments: